ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 rear fogs?

Is it standard for the 197 (or any mk3 clios) to have 2 rear fog lights inc bulbs but only the o/s one to actually work?

My mum noticed this on hers and asked renault whilst it was having it's ECU updated, they said that it's standard :S

M135i
i know what you mean, but that'd probably increase costs. if they make them all the same, there's no sorting between the two, just bung em on as is.

Do you know what wiring would be required? I guess it'd include splicing the wires to get another feed across, or is there a loom that I'd have to buy?

RS CLIO 197
the wiring isnt there - i just ran a wire from one side to the other to get both working - about 45mins work :D

theres a "how to" on clio197.net

AG 200 cup
most cars have two bulbs in and only one works i think it is because if your fog light goes u have a spare