ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 197

Si

RS Clio 172
are you actually from playtoymotorsport?

if so please spray it yellow and black.

25a2e28c-e89e-47eb-ae2c-d3719be891f.jpg

Si

RS Clio 172
because i'm in love with the black & yellow hillclimb/track clio. hence my 197 Forza 2 replica. lol

197cup
I just put down my deposit the other day - 197 cup in Glacier - like may have noted you will want one the minute you drive it. Make sure to get a good deal though :)

White clique
Its only the right thing if YOU like the car, not anyone else. I personally like my 197, thousands dont though. It depends on what you are looking for.

If you like it, you've done the right thing.

J

joker182

Yes --- go with it.
I suspect with all the green crap/ enviromental regs, fu*$ing do gooders, oily polictians with their hands in the till, weirds beards, hysterical hippy slags you wont be able to drive fast cars on public roads in 10 yrs time.
Your only here once------:race: enjoy

320d
I would mate. Fantastic looking car, and sposed to be good to drive although i haven't driven one so can't comment.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Just about to put a deposit down on a white 197 cup is it the right thing to do or not ?

Yes but I'm biased as sell the things!

Be interested to know the price Inchcape are offering. If you want a quote give me a PM.

I have a nice spec Glacier Cup due in 4th Feb.

Rich

197-I love!!!
I've had mine for 2 months now and love it,look forward to it every day.There are some great deals on low mileage 197's,have a look on Autotrader.Buy one!!!

clio 197 cup and clio 172
yeh ive got all speced up in white with black wheels air con and recaros for 13800 i thought thats good deal goin for test drive in one sunday hope im impressed

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
yeh ive got all speced up in white with black wheels air con and recaros for 13800 i thought thats good deal goin for test drive in one sunday hope im impressed

You need to shave £2300 off that price for that to be a good deal;)