ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 2 roof bars - No longer available?

Clio
Hi

I've been trying to track down a pair of genuine roof bars for the Clio 182 but they seem to be pretty rare.

What others have people experience with which are good as or better than the genuine items?

This is so I can carry the bike without having to dismantle it every time I want to take it anywhere with the Clio.

Thanks!

Nil presently.
Hi

I've been trying to track down a pair of genuine roof bars for the Clio 182 but they seem to be pretty rare.

What others have people experience with which are good as or better than the genuine items?

This is so I can carry the bike without having to dismantle it every time I want to take it anywhere with the Clio.

Thanks!

I had a full Thule set up on my 182 a few years back, they can be picked up on eBay for pretty cheap (I paid £65 all in).
The kit was extremely robust and very quick to assemble / disassemble, so I really can't recommend it enough!

IMG_2307.JPG

Clio
Thanks for the replies. Can anyone confirm whether there is a difference between the three and five door roof bar versions?

Thanks

HenryG

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 cup
Yes they are diffrent. The 3 door Renault one can danage the edge of the paint work if taking it on and off frequently