ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 akrapovic

106 gti
i bought a Clio 200 about 2 weeks ago and my "leaving it as it is" idea hasn't lasted very long.
im contemplating getting an akrapovic exhaust for it, was just wondering what people thought of them. Basically are they too loud/ sound good, Worth the money etc etc

i have watched a few videos on YouTube but no doubt it doesn't give an accurate idea of what the exhaust actually sounds like and what they're like to live with daily.

thanks, Lewis

RB 182 FF
I have absolutely no idea what they sound like but you can guarantee the quality will be absolutely A1 top drawer from Akrapovic, I love their products!:smile::up:

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I bought a car with one fitted, the cat back version, so I can't compare to standard but I love it.

Not too loud but sounds fantastic.

106 gti
Cheers guys hopefully collecting one today I'm always a bit worried about buying expensive parts like this second hand though is it better to buy new?

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Was going to say, there is one for sale on here in the for sale section.
I take it that's the one your going to look at?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ive got the full evolution system, as said above they don't sound all that in videos but in real life they sound fantastic, just what the car should have sounded like from the factory.

high up the revs they aint much louder than standard just a nice note, on part throttle they just have a nice tone, mid range on full throttle they sound fantastic, loads of barks and pops on gear changes and the boomy bangs on heel and toe downshifts are epic

fitting was a doddle too, what a well made piece of kit!

RB 182 FF
Akrapovic are absolutely first class, I've had 3 New motorbike exhausts of different designs from them over the years and they are absolute perfection, the clamps and fittings are top notch and instructions are good. Best of all though they spend millions perfecting the designs regarding sound, power and torque. You'll never get a poor product from Akrapovic..:smile::up: