ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 bumper removal

Abarth 500 Essesse
Has anyone done this? I presume its the same as it is for a 197? A little bit of a guide would be good as i'm fitting the HID's at weekend and will need to take the bumper of to get access.

Any help would be appreciated!

Chris

bic

Land Rover Discovery
Hi Chris

Just done this tonight

2 x 10 mm bolts on top slam panel by bonnet catch
2 x plastic quarter turn screws at either end of slam panel
2 x 10mm bolt on either end of bumper up in the arch towards the front, you can gain access with the wheel on full lock each way.
2 x 10mm bolts underneath that holds the front of the undertray on, careful not to undo the ones that hold the more rearward undertray on as this stays on the car
4 x torx screws underneath, 2 on each side holding undertray on and screws into the underside fo each wheelarch liner.
Then pull bumper forward unclipping from each corner under each wing

Hope this helps

carbon1.jpg

Carbon2.jpg

carbon10.jpg

Abarth 500 Essesse
Nice one bic, just what i needed, hoping its doesn't rain too much on saturday!

Do you know what size torx they are?

Abarth 500 Essesse
HID's all fitted, could renault make them bolts in the wheel arch much more fiddily? took as long to get them out each as it did to get all of the other bolts out!!

I'll do another thread maybe with some pics of them

Clio sport 197
afternoon all,

ive followed this guide and have removed the front bumper, the headlight however has a black plastic cover at the bottom with what looks like a triangle head screw?

hopefully have done the hard part just need some info guys? how many places is the headlight being held in by? do i have to remove the triangle headed screws?

Muchos thanks guys!!