ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Centre caps

911T, V6 255, ST215
I am sure all four centre caps were on this morning, but after returning from work, one has disappeared.

Is it possible it could just pop out? The last time the cap would have been off was a few months back when we had new tyres? I doubt it has been stolen as our property is secure in the evening and it is almost impossible it has been taken at work.

Finally, my wife has found this online. Would this be the correct part? (If not, help!)
http://renaultpartsdirect.co.uk/products/Renault-Clio-3-197-Alloy-Wheel-Centre-Cap-17"-(Black).html

Thanks

Megane 275 trophy006
You have to remove the alloy to pop the cap off so I doubt it's been thieved. Probably never fitted back on properly and has worked it's way lose over time?
that looks like the part. Can always ask in you local dealership, they should know but it will depend on how good the parts guy is. Some are good others are meh.