ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 deal

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
how do you PCP guys cope with the 6000 mile limit per year??

thats crazy low milage these days...only 500 a month?!

I hardly use my car and ive still managed 6000 miles since may?!!

IMHO any deal needs 10k minimum per year to be realistic! renault arent daft, they will end up with a whole load of 12000 mile 2 year old clio's which will get snapped up easily, still under warranty etc!

As said, you only pay excess mileage if you hand the car back.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
as far as I'm aware you only pay for the excess mileage if you hand the car back at the end of the full term (i.e 3 or 4 years). If you trade the car in or buy it outright then you don't pay the excess mileage fee. I don't think it adds up to much if you do go over my say 2000 miles a year (well not much in the grand scheme of things).

Edit: dam beat me to it....

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I'm planning on handing it back for a new car deal... 6k miles is not causing an issue. Biking it to work soon, so will save even more miles.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm planning on handing it back for a new car deal... 6k miles is not causing an issue. Biking it to work soon, so will save even more miles.

But if you part exchange it, you may even get more than the GFV (more cash towards the new car) and you won't get penalised for the mileage.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
could yuou explain this please because Im canceling my 200 to and have paid £200 deposit.

(I'm assuming you've applied for finance for this new car?)

You get a cooling off period. Legally.

If you've paid cash/debit card then you're shafted.

If you paid credit card, get them to stop it.

clio sport 200
(I'm assuming you've applied for finance for this new car?)

You get a cooling off period. Legally.

If you've paid cash/debit card then you're shafted.

If you paid credit card, get them to stop it.

Yea. A 14 days, right to withdraw without any reason, Ive already signed the finance docs and paid a £200 deposit via visa though