ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Eats GT3's

BMW E46 330i Touring
I love how the mentality on here is you either have to be an expert on the track on you're not allowed on at all! People have to learn somewhere and if they happen to have the money available to learn in their GT3, then so be it.

I know I'd be s**t slow on track on my first time on it, regardless of car.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Ads_172 said:
I love how the mentality on here is you either have to be an expert on the track on you're not allowed on at all! People have to learn somewhere and if they happen to have the money available to learn in their GT3, then so be it.

I know I'd be s**t slow on track on my first time on it, regardless of car.
Amen. I've gone past several quicker cars on track. Mainly because I've got a bit of experience, I don't mind if I go off, and I know my car inside out. Not caring too much about the car is worth a fair chunk of time on track!

Mk5 golf gti
Absolutely, you're right, that's very catchy. Much better than the title I came up with.

You told me all about the importance of the driver on the track AND taught me how to make a nice title for my posts.

Again, I really can't thank you enough.

:lolup:

Clio Cup 200
hi @ all!

i am the driver of the clio cup.
the porsche driver has made a mistake at the section called"schwedenkreuz"-
he braked on the hill, so the rear end still drifts away.
he had many luck!!!
at this section the gt3 had about 250-260km/h!

first car on the ring was a clio williams- so much fun this car.
the new cup 200 is such a good car.

in the vid i had a passenger (ca:110kg) on board and normal, "f**king" conti sport contact 3.

last year we stooped the btg time with michelin cups and passenger- it was an amazing 8.12min!!!

after 20 laps the contis were down!:dead:
ixus100021.jpg

Clio Cup 200
by the way- the old gt3 is such a fast car!
with a right driver it inhalates the track!:star:

but i don`t have the money to drive a supersportcar.

the clio is the right car to drive it all day, or to gor on the track.
it`s so quick on track without modifications!
that rules!

i only installed a 3 point sabelt system and the cup spoiler!

p.s.:

sorry for my bad english!:)

172 cup
Well we all know what a great track car the 200 is . the instructors at the ring use them themselves. u would b ragin if u were driving the porker . seeing the clio in the mirror

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
I no :D And now to f**k off and leave everyone to fight!! :D

By the way nice driving matey in the vid

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
stuart1989 said:
It was all set-up iirc, the Clio 200 was always going to win, regardless of the actual laptimes.
Yep, the 5th gear vid was a setup. The 182 lapped quicker on the day.

Cupped 200
I just want to do fair to touristenfahrer, in the vid hes not laughing at the Porsche for his skills or so, hes sorry for him and happy thats not more bad. Then his mate says "well, shouldnt have let himself scared by a clio" and then the driver is laughing....

Good driving and fair play.

Clio Cup 200
I just want to do fair to touristenfahrer, in the vid hes not laughing at the Porsche for his skills or so, hes sorry for him and happy thats not more bad. Then his mate says "well, shouldnt have let himself scared by a clio" and then the driver is laughing....

Good driving and fair play.

thx for right explaining !:star:

Swift Sport
Nice driving again dude...

I love how the mk2 vs mk3 argument works it's way into so many threads! lol

Shame about the Porsche, I wouldn't fancy trying to nail it round the 'ring in one myself tbh!

Clio 200 Black and White
hallo touristenfahrer, ich wusste nicht dass du auch im forum bist.

krasser film - der Porsche hat natürlich die Kraft für die geradenen Strecken aber in den Kurven bist du total dabei!

seltsame Kommentare im forum oder?

Clio Cup 200
hallo touristenfahrer, ich wusste nicht dass du auch im forum bist.

krasser film - der Porsche hat natürlich die Kraft für die geradenen Strecken aber in den Kurven bist du total dabei!

seltsame Kommentare im forum oder?

hi!

der fahrende einkaufstasche macht richtig spaß in den kurven, ja!:D
die kommentare sind wie in jedem forum ein wechselbad der gefühle!:rolleyes:
woher kennen wir uns nochmal?:D

Clio 200 Black and White
nah we don't just that I saw the vid on youtube earlier and didn't realise it was someone from the forum.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
To fit the script.

LOL at those that feel the need to point out that a GT3 is quicker than a 200. Regardless of the reasons behind it...the one in this video wasn't, was it?

Clio 200 Black and White
nein nein, ich wohne in der Schwiez - ich war nur ein mal am Ring aber ich bin Mitglied von einer Rennstrecke in Frankreich - L'Anneau du Rhin.

Momentan habe ich einen Trophy, aber ich habe einen 200 bestellt!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Going on track isn't about who's the fastest, it's about enjoying the experience. I had 101 sheds pass me at the ring. Are they faster cars, no, are they better drivers, probably not. Are they willing to wreck their 3k BM's/golfs. Yes.

Good vid none the less.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I dont fancy going there from Glasgow to try and break records and smashing my car in the process tbh

If i stayed there, then maybe lol..