ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Final run out model?

Does anyone know if Renault are actually going to be doing one final run out 'trophy' style model of the 200?

I know there was talk of a new clio williams this year, but I haven't heard anything recently.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
highly unlikely...but it should have been the only 'limited edition' like with the 182 imo. takes that special feeling away having so many types.

This one ^ (someday)
Only thing i've heard is that the new RS Clio will only come with 6 speed flappy paddle gearbox and as a 5 door only model, they ran one up the hill at goodwood FOS.

Oh, and the man in charge said there wouldn't be a new clio williams :dapprove:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Specials editions are mostly a sales gimmick to flog more cars.

Captain-Obvious.jpg

lol :eek:

thats the way renault have gone sadly. they need to release something with sachs/ a v6 again

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
If only. :cool:

Knowing Renault they'll probably just raid their sticker collection and charge a few more grand
for a standard 200 before the new one fully takes over.

An orange one
I'd order one of those! Looks stunning!

Unfortunateky, I doubt there will ever be another v6 engined hatch, emissions have killed the idea... :(

05 clio dynamique
that wide arched shop looks awesome. I doubt they'll produce anymore special editions though