ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Info

RS200
Hi, does anyone have any information on the below cars please?

What are peoples thoughts on the prices please as I am interested in both.

Liquid Yellow 200 - reg is CL10 DOM

White 200 Cup - reg is NA60 XYB

Regards,

Phil.

RS200
Cheers bud. Yeah the 250 is nice.

It's a 200 i'm after. Either one of those colours or the AG which there are not to many about.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Cool. They just look really expensive imo, I May be way off (not looked for a while).

I appreciate they are sought after with the colour and miles.

RS200
Cool. They just look really expensive imo, I May be way off (not looked for a while).

I appreciate they are sought after with the colour and miles.

Yeah the AG & LY seem to be the rare colours and most sought after so the prices seem high. I have managed to track the previos owner of the LY so waiting on some info that might help me out.

I do like the white Cup though as this is a genuine Cup and low miles with 1 previous owner and is only 15 miles from where I live.

R27
I’m in Australia and those prices seem normal for the mileage and condition of the cars. The LY looks really good, I’ve got a LY R27 and it’s a great colour but I’m pretty precious about the car. I think white is better because you don’t need to worry about it that much. Both nice cars either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RS200
I’m in Australia and those prices seem normal for the mileage and condition of the cars. The LY looks really good, I’ve got a LY R27 and it’s a great colour but I’m pretty precious about the car. I think white is better because you don’t need to worry about it that much. Both nice cars either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers bud.

Just waiting on some info on the LY.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
It's a 200 i'm after. Either one of those colours or the AG which there are not to many about.

This one looks nice ;)

1B603490-CBF9-43B4-836E-730EA8BFBC3A.png