ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 must have extra's??

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I tried to test drive one but rolled it pulling out of the showroom. Bit soft, aren't they?

He tries to convince us other wise, but deep down he knows its just the 200 version of a non cupped 182 (known as the poor relation)

;)

x

This thread is no doubt full of people who list their own 200 specification and relabel it as "must have's".

In my opinion the recaros are a nice to have rather than essential, especially considering the poor durability (see multiple posts on the renaultsport Clio forum).

For me, I'm very pleased I went with the speedlines and cup pack. I really wish I'd have spec'ed the electric mirrors as it would have made putting the car in my garage much easier. Other than that, it's a great little car and I am more than content with the few options I went for.

Ford Fiesta Mk6 Zetec S
right soo my search for this weekend is a new Red clio 200 with black speedlines, recaro seats, cup spoiler and then i will see if he will throw in the lights and the bluetooth pack maybe....... i take it they have ipod connection as standard?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Amen. Clio197 is already starting to get lots of "where to get my recaro repaired outside of warranty" posts :p

I paid £200 to get my base & upright done at my trimmers-

not really the end of te world

S

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Theres no must have options on the 200 its as good a hatch as any other in boggo standard form! It just depends how deep your pockets are. And reasale value if it had no options then when it comes time to sell it would have to be the cheapest on the market.

Nicest ones i have seen was a pearl white one specced up (must be rare as f&£k) and a red one with black bumper and speelines recaros with yellow trim the yellow and red was a great contrast!

I have no idea why people willingly pay more for chairs that they know are going to fall apart. IMO you need to be a bit dim to order them.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I have no idea why people willingly pay more for chairs that they know are going to fall apart. IMO you need to be a bit dim to order them.

I think it depends how heavy handed/how big ya arse is with them. I've seen 197f1's with no wear issues or repairs ever. Same with shiny steering wheels and gear knobs. I've never worn a gear knob or steering wheel so WTF are they doing with it. Lol

They do look good, but they won't. Pure comedy that Renault have not changed the trim specification. They crack me up.

Stripped yozza'd cup
^But then again why have recaros to hide them under a seat cover!?

I've never understood Why people get covers really.... Keep your seats looking nice, but you never get to see that they look nice, because they're covered.

As steve said, £200 for a retrim once every couple of years.... Not the end of the world.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I would never tire of looking at LY- however AG is another story-

I was fed up with Acid yellow within 6 weeks on the Vee
S

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I've never understood Why people get covers really.... Keep your seats looking nice, but you never get to see that they look nice, because they're covered.

As steve said, £200 for a retrim once every couple of years.... Not the end of the world.
I have Alcantara Sparco seats and I have it covered with a seat cover.

They don't make the seat or the material anymore so it would cost a lot of money to get it replaced and also the passenger seat doesn't have a cover so you can see what it looks like, the passenger doesn't get much wear anyway so I don't mind.

The cover comes off at meets or for picture/detailing ect... but day to day it's always on.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Its a crap green. Had they gone heroic, and used viper green, it would of been fantastic.

GTD, Lupo
Recaros and black speed lines. I will leave the people that didnt order either to argue why they are not.

Italian 3.2 V6
Look good in the flesh, even better once the suns on it. LY just looks awesome all the time ;) come rain or shine!

200 Gordini
whats the bluetooth like on them??? what does it do and how do you do it?

It's brilliant. You don't need to do anything or even take your phone out of your pocket.

You get in the car, it connects and automatically starts playing your music from where it left off. You can change tracks and call from the stereo.. It also has voice recognition so good if you have alot of people in your phonebook. When someone rings instead of the dialing tone on their end it will inform them that your are driving.

When you get out it will pause the music ready for when you get back in.