ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO 200 NEW RADIO

STEALTH RAIDER
I changed the door components yesterday to something a little better. I took the factory stereo out and there is hardly any room for the wires to move around? I tried putting it back in but the wires keep getting stuck so it wont go fully in. Tried tying it to a rod, rope etc but cant drop it back in the hole. Do i need to cut a bigger hole at the back or is there a panel i can take out anywhere to help me grip the wires from the back? Seems a right pain in the ass with not much space. Doesnt really look like a cage can fit in there to me. Anybody had any problems with the 197 radios? Also with an aftermarket radio, it will have more wires so it will make the job even better!!! Any ideas guys? Lew

undo all bolts to the glovebox,remove=tonnes of space to pull all cables through,the holes are above which makes it rather difficult to push the radio back as you can make the cables go against gravity uphill

10 mins,approx 6-7 bolts
pull off trim above glovebox,3 there
iirc 3 inside (2 up top 1 at back?)
and then pull of door seal,1 screw behind there then the glovebox can be removed from the car and you can get behind easily