ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200: Overpriced?

Yes. IMO and especially with no recaros. Are you set on that colour? Personally I'd rather, SG, AG, White, and Red over that, possibly a few more as well :eek:.... sorry.

Clio 200
Yes. IMO and especially with no recaros. Are you set on that colour? Personally I'd rather, SG, AG, White, and Red over that, possibly a few more as well :eek:.... sorry.

Recaros are a nice but not a must have for me. That colour is however, my previous 197 was Albi and just like it! I looked at the finance quote they gave me and it wasn't great either. Guess the search continues.

This is tempting but mileage is a little leggy?

http://www.briandowniecarsales.co.u...tsport-197-f1-team-3dr-kemnay-201234482326764

Suzuki Jimny
Like the colour.

Not overpriced, should go for £15k (Trying to keep the prices up on them :()

F56 MINI Cooper S
Seems a bit dear. 11k with only really Cup chassis on it. Mileage is pretty high aswell at 40k, compared to other 200s on AT which most of them have sub 20/25k.

Recaro's might not be essential, but bare in mind if you come to sell how much it will narrow your market and price.

Personally, I wouldn't buy a 200 without them.

There are 4 on PH's with recaro's, under that mileage and under that price at the mo.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
When the market is rife with them, the colour and Recaro's are going to play a massive part of selling it. A so-so colour and no Recaro's is bottom of the barrell stuff unfortunatley.

M2 Comp
Massively over priced imo. It's poorly specced, high mileage compared to most other examples and probably the least desirable colour?

If it was me I'd be waiting a little while before purchasing a 200, I imagine prices will drop quite a bit over the coming months.

M2 Comp
Can't help but think they'll be around £8k this time next year?

Really?! I thought white would have been quite popular, admittedly it does seem the most common colour.

Clio 200
Albi is that unpopular? It's the most frequent colour I see!

The search continues. Recently moved the Scotland and believe the prices are through the roof here anyway?

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I love the Albi colour!

Personally I would go for Speedlines with Recaro's & Cup pack for re sale but if you find the recaro's an issue then that is your preference.

I went for Pearl White & have never thought "I wish I'd got that colour" to anything else.

AB200
Well over priced mines same spec with under 20k milage and very slightly newer and i'd probably take 11k for it if offered and its not even for sale

Clio 200
Without doubt the way to go, no doubt the APR's will be much better as well!

Agreed but I've just started a new job and they won't provide me with a loan until I finish probationary period. Nightmare, I'd be patient and wait but my GF's motor is on its last legs and she needs to take my current one.