ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 owner from down under

172 Ph1, Meg GT220
Hello, had the Clio for about 18 months now and loving every minute driving her. Signed up here to gain a bit more knowledge on Clios and what I can do to it in the future.

The modifying bug has bitten once again, so have started on improving the looks a little bit.

* Stubby VW Sharan aerial
* Be Bop alloys in gloss black
* de-tango'd indicators
* de-badged CLIO on back

thats about it for now! Now some piccies:

7863246d.gif

6b7c4842.gif

38aa4f51.gif

5b7d8499.gif

It gets driven properly ;)
a6649d9b.gif

8acc5d20.gif

a696904c.gif

Very nice car dave 200. This site is perfect for clio knowledge, ive done loads to my 182 thanks to this site. I never see many clio's in Australia, lots of skylines, subaru's an Holdens when i was there.

172 Ph1, Meg GT220
Very nice car dave 200. This site is perfect for clio knowledge, ive done loads to my 182 thanks to this site. I never see many clio's in Australia, lots of skylines, subaru's an Holdens when i was there.

Thanks mate, i love it.

Things are changing here in Australia. Fuel is steadily increasing now, and people are tending to leave the big Fords and Holdens in droves.

Can you believe that Australia was the 4th biggest purchaser of the Megane RS250 in the last 12 months. Things are really taking off here in Australia for Renault again. RenaultSport's are also getting rave reviews. We are even getting our own special edition models unique to the Australian market.

Clio 200 Australian Grand Prix edition

Renault-Clio-RS-Aus-GP-04.jpg

Thanks mate, i love it.

Things are changing here in Australia. Fuel is steadily increasing now, and people are tending to leave the big Fords and Holdens in droves.

Can you believe that Australia was the 4th biggest purchaser of the Megane RS250 in the last 12 months. Things are really taking off here in Australia for Renault again. RenaultSport's are also getting rave reviews. We are even getting our own special edition models unique to the Australian market.

Clio 200 Australian Grand Prix edition

Renault-Clio-RS-Aus-GP-04.jpg

Always thought the renault's and other hothatches would do so well in Australia, i guess as you say now your fuel is going up its opened up the market for them....get rid of them big old holdens lol.
Liking the Clio 200 Australian Grand Prix edition....an in the aussie gold colour too.