ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 200 plans! honest opinions please

RenaultSport 200
Hey guys.. this is my first post on this and I just want to share my ideas I have for my black 2010 clio 200 which im picking up in the next week or two.

first of all I will be happy to remove the Arnold Clark sticker from the car after weeks of bullshit from them to do with losing the V5 for the car. Getting removed as well will be the ' C L I O ' badges from the back keeping the RSRenaultsport one.. The car is black currently sitting on white wheels but I am thinking about going baby blue theme as for some reason its my favourite colour and I think it will look sick..as well as baby blue wheels I will be hoping to do the same to the wingmirrors and that weird wavy part under the number plate on the front. It will look like the RedBull edition apart from the yellow parts will be baby blue as will the wheels but the diffuser will remain black.. The badges will also be baby blue... If anyone could do a quick photoshop of the front of a redbull 200 with the yellow parts baby blue that would be awesome... other than this I will be getting HIDs and flyeye as well as tinted taillights... anyway hope you guys understand what my ideas are and give me some honest opinions and maybe even some suggestions!.. Thanks guys

~James:D

MK3 1.2
Keep it simple mate, I think you will be ruining a lovely looking car.

Have black or silver wheels
Sprint spoiler
Keep it clean
possibly a remap?

Done really!

RenaultSport 200
thanks for opinion but I want a unique car without looking crap.. what you've said has been done and im not doing any engine mods :) just visual

~James

Civic Type R FN2
Don't use fly-eye/spi-vision. Use a light tint film instead. Will last longer and you will be able to see where you're going at night!

Other than that, good luck and have fun

Fly eye film is tacky shite, so forget that.

The baby blue could work, if the car is low enough and the design of the wheels suits the colour.