ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 service light switch off

renault clio 182
This is on behalf of my cousin he has a clio 200 and the service light has came on he got it serviced earlier than needed and wants it off as thinking about selling it anyway I tried too connect my obd reader too it and turn it off with no luck any other ideas how else it can be turned off?

Thanks Sam

renault clio 182
The text on the dash constantly says it and the wee spanner is also lightened up on the dash also is there any trick ways of getting it off without going too a garage?

Thanks Sam

Clio MK3
Pretty sure you can just hold up the right stall control for about 10 seconds and it should flash for a few seconds and re-set itself back to the next service interval, for example 12000 miles.

RB 182
Yes there is a way it's something along the lines of switch the car off, turn the ignition, preset the stalk reset as you would to reset the trip computer, hold that for 10 seconds and then start the car, I'll check what the full instructions are as I had to do the same with my mk3

renault clio 182
Yes there is a way it's something along the lines of switch the car off, turn the ignition, preset the stalk reset as you would to reset the trip computer, hold that for 10 seconds and then start the car, I'll check what the full instructions are as I had to do the same with my mk3

Perfect mate thank you very much! that would be great if you could and il pass it on too my cousin and let him know so he can!

renault clio 182
Pretty sure you can just hold up the right stall control for about 10 seconds and it should flash for a few seconds and re-set itself back to the next service interval, for example 12000 miles.

Il tell him too try that mate cheers mate!