ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200: Silvervision fitment

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
Car  Z4M
Do the 197/200's use the same bulbs as the Mk2's?

I need a set for the front and rear. Anyone know the best place to look?

Ta.
 
Same all round, I couldn't say off the top of my head if that number is right though (sounds familiar)

To be fair, I removed almost everything I could, did leave the really strong full tank of screen wash though.
 
Yes they are the same fitment front and back iirc changed mine not long back they make the front look alot cleaner on my mk3
 
Cool, thanks.

Are the clusters hard to remove on the rear? Couple of hand screws like the Mk2?

What about the front? Can you change the bulbs as easily as the Mk2?
 
Clusters are fine, one side on the front you will need to ask a small child to do it for you iirc

Loving the trust in Brian's car knowledge :rasp:

I was thinking exactly the same, I just went out in the rain to check as well :dapprove:
 
Yes the fronts are really easy you just twist them out , i think they are the easiest bulb to change , the rear cluster arent difficult you just need a flat blade screwdriver , if you open the boot you will see the black plastic that needs to be removed
 
I got you a pic too.

Ignore the yellow bulb in there, waiting for the day the 200 goes..

8bef7e9c.webp
 
Because Gay yellow car, I know, I know.

What about the steering wheel, Chris? are you leaving as it is or getting a RenaultSport badge?
 
Back
Top