ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 with Oz Ultraleggera's

Clio 200
Finally had my new wheels and tyres delivered today. Loving the look and stance compared to the standard 200 wheels. Very very happy. Just a few quick photos.

DSC04521.jpg

DSC04524.jpg

DSC04515.jpg

DSC04517.jpg

DSC04525.jpg

DSC04519.jpg

DSC04531.jpg

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Love those wheels - Are they the gun metal matte ones with AD08r tyres? Got the exact same combo myself albeit for a 182. Such light wheels too.

GTD, Lupo
It's such a good combination on the 200 and they sit perfectly with no spacing required. Is your car on standard cup springs?

Here is mine on H&Rs and Ultras about 3 years ago. I think I paid close to £1500 with tyres from Demontweeks.

16654C1B-0198-4404-8415-12EB7F6CB25D_zpseooks00j.jpg

A45B464F-21A8-4438-8A3D-98EAA8103673_zpsed7gxrll.jpg

705DE062-2F39-4466-B29D-5CBD9DBEC123_zps17sbyru1.jpg

Just one word of advice, make sure you put some copper slip or some form or lube on the spigot rings as you will be cutting them off if you don't.

Albi Blue 200
Really love those!

Are you running an Akra? Or did you color code the exhaust tips? If the latter, can I ask which paint is that bud?

Clio 200
I actually went with 225/45 as I can't stand the stretched look and 225 are a more suited fit to an 8 inch wheel I believe. And yep, they are AD08R's. Superb tyre.

Clio 200
Ive only had the car two months or so, but assume its on the standard cup springs. Nothing in the paperwork to suggest otherwise and comparing it to the H&R above, I would say so.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I love that but I don't know why.

I normally hate those wheels on mk3s. Are they the same ones that everyone else fits?

It can't just be the larger profile tyre making them look different/better.

It does look amazing though I bet you're chuffed.

A slight drop would make that look bang on

Clio 200
Yeah, pretty sure they are the same as everyone else. I was also thinking that it could do with being a little lower, but don't want to compromise the ride. I had Eibachs on my 182 and they were fine. What do people normally go for?

GTD, Lupo
Yeah, pretty sure they are the same as everyone else. I was also thinking that it could do with being a little lower, but don't want to compromise the ride. I had Eibachs on my 182 and they were fine. What do people normally go for?

H&Rs are you best bet, as close to standard ride quality as possible with a nice 30mm drop.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Yes deffo go for H & R lowering springs. As said above - perfect drop and ride not effected.

Make sure you buy the right ones though (they're is 2 types) late 200's have a smaller top mount, so check under your suspension tops under the bonnet.