ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

clio 200

clio 172 cup
i have now sold my 172 cup and been looking for a new car for a couple of month now seen a 200 on the net before for about 12k whos got one and do you think they are worth it. i have got 6k and will just get loan or finance but just thinken for 12k could get civic type r focus st or a vxr corsa or astra.

Swift Sport
Get a testdrive in everything you fancy and decide for youself mate, don't let us tell you! :)

clio 172 cup
a will do mate just dont no if a want to spend that much on a car every car i have had was payed for and am not to keen on get a loan ect.

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Mine has just clicked over 1000 miles, and i love it!!!

Mine is now on 1500 miles and getting better by the day, having previously come from a long line of hot Hondas it's certainly better than an EP3 CTR ;)

GTD, Lupo
I know there is a 197.net and they cover the 200 but would anyone be interested in a 200 based club or is there just too many clubs? Would be happy to give it a go depending on numbers.

Paul