ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200

RS 200
New to clio sport - Just purchased a RS 200 FF cup for some track day action. loving it ! The car is mint with leather Recaro's which seems rare, but the car has an after market exhaust which is spitting a high dBA that will fail most track limits according to my noise meter - any advice ? Am i best putting a standard system back in - Help chaps please, got two weeks to source and fit prior to first track day - Thanks in advance

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
New to clio sport - Just purchased a RS 200 FF cup for some track day action. loving it ! The car is mint with leather Recaro's which seems rare, but the car has an after market exhaust which is spitting a high dBA that will fail most track limits according to my noise meter - any advice ? Am i best putting a standard system back in - Help chaps please, got two weeks to source and fit prior to first track day - Thanks in advance

Welcome to the club.

Stick a post on the track section

RS 200
Thanks mate. appreciate you coming back quickly. I assume i have to pay a membership to post on track section ? is that how it works ?