ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 3 lll seat problem seat won’t recline handle spins and rod turn but no movement

clio dci 1.5 dynamice
Hi guys I have a Clio 3 new shape 3dr dci 85 dynamique the driver seat will not recline, everything else is fine the height adjustment the seat moves back and forward from the ground, and the seat does fold forward for rear passengers to get in when you pull the catch at the top of the top of the seat.

However the problem is with recliner from the turning handle on the side of the seat it just turn and turn but has no pressure in the rod at all, I mean I can feel the rod turn also but seems like its not catching anything to make the seat recline.

Please can this be repaired without getting a new seat? At the moment it is up right which is my normal seating position but some times I would like to change it.
Can I fix this my self if I take the seat cover off?

Any help would be appreciated
Nads

Clio 172
Re: Clio 3 lll seat problem seat won’t recline handle spins and rod turn but no movem

I have the same problem with my 172 ph2... Anyone got any suggestions for us?

Cheers

JLK

1.2 Replica
Re: Clio 3 lll seat problem seat won’t recline handle spins and rod turn but no movem

Instead of starting a new thread, I have the same problem as above. Any ideas how to fix it