ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 3 RS: Cup P/S

Yes, I got bored again... :eek:

rs_rally.jpg

1996 Valver
Fubar: where did you learn to shop? and what program do you use?
I must say you are the best i have seen!

CHRIS172CUP said:
That's pretty good, what do you do for a living. Are you an artworker?

im a salesman at PC World. I dropped my A Level Art & Design at college to persue my career in ICT. Look where that got me :rolleyes:

I just enjoy doing this sort of stuff, its a little hobby i guess. Just teach myself bits as i go :)

Thanks for everyone's comments.

I forgot about the cage and buckets... so here's the final version: :)

rs_rally_2.jpg

Weeman sucks ****
fUbAr said:
im a salesman at PC World. I dropped my A Level Art & Design at college to persue my career in ICT. Look where that got me :rolleyes:

I just enjoy doing this sort of stuff, its a little hobby i guess. Just teach myself bits as i go :)

Mate you should push it as a career, wouldn't be too difficult to get into esp looking at those pshops you do.

CHRIS172CUP said:
Mate you should push it as a career, wouldn't be too difficult to get into esp looking at those pshops you do.
I've been telling him this for years...

muz

big fat japanese bus
very good! I am half way through a course in PS however some things still ellude me!