ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 3 RS Exhaust

Clio 3 RS200 Cup
Does anyone have any good links or any from themselves for selling a performance exhaust for a Clio 3 RS. Currently my one is not doing too good so thought I may as well go for an upgrade as it is on its way out. Am looking for some good deals on them as they seem to be quite expensive, if someone could point me in the right direction or to someone they know that would be greatly appreciated.

Sam

Big Toe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Campus
Does anyone have any good links or any from themselves for selling a performance exhaust for a Clio 3 RS. Currently my one is not doing too good so thought I may as well go for an upgrade as it is on its way out. Am looking for some good deals on them as they seem to be quite expensive, if someone could point me in the right direction or to someone they know that would be greatly appreciated.

Sam
Which Clio is it? 197 or 200? If it’s a 197 then do you want to retain the standard angled tips?