ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 4 Dyna + Tyres

I belive they are 185/55/R15 and are Continental, does anyone know the model of tyre as I need to replace one but obvioulsly dont have the car with me.

Need to order today for Saturday

Thanks.

H22A7 Accord Type R

continental premium contact...........why replace them with the same? you probably wont get them for saturday but try http://www.mytyres.netwww.mytyres.net I am getting some 195/50 toyos fitted to mine in a couple of weeks. Cheers, Rob

Only getting one as I will use the spare for the other, I dont care if there not that good as I dont drive it that much. I always stick to the new Eagle F1 GS-D3 in my car now, they are really good.

Shes saving up for some 17s so keeping it as cheap as poss!

Cheers guys!

H22A7 Accord Type R

........nah i got em for the grip.........money is no object.........LOL yeah right!! Bargain :D

H22A7 Accord Type R

well, u can still get the contis from mytyres.net.......... cheapskate lol!! only kiddin, if u just need em to get by thats fair enough, Rob