ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 4 R-Link

Megane R26
Hi all,

I have just put a deposit down on the new Rs Clio, test drove the Gt version and liked it a lot. I know they are hit and miss with a lot of people but I'm happy with it.
Anyway, I was looking for some more information about the media screen from someone who owns one. Do you use it a lot, have you downloaded any "apps". I am particularly interested in anyone who uses the spotify app as I use it all the time on my phone. How does it work, can you use it without your phone plugged in? Can you search for artists, playlists etc. on the screen?
Thanks in advance!

Clio GT
Hi all,

I have just put a deposit down on the new Rs Clio, test drove the Gt version and liked it a lot. I know they are hit and miss with a lot of people but I'm happy with it.
Anyway, I was looking for some more information about the media screen from someone who owns one. Do you use it a lot, have you downloaded any "apps". I am particularly interested in anyone who uses the spotify app as I use it all the time on my phone. How does it work, can you use it without your phone plugged in? Can you search for artists, playlists etc. on the screen?
Thanks in advance!

There doesn't appear to be any Spotify app on the R-Link as standard that I have seen or as an option from the store.
A lot of the other apps seem to be bundled up into different packs, the Digital or Discovery packs which cost £45 to £50 a year. All I really wanted was the calender app but this was part of the Digital Pack so was going to cost £50 a year so I haven't bothered.

Megane R26
Right ok, it was something I read on the Renault site but had very limited information. Maybe it's something coming soon hence the lack of info. Thanks for the reply