ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 4 RS Mods

Renault Clio 1.2 TCe
Hey guys!

Wanted to know what your best mods were for your Clio 4 RS! I've just managed to install RS Monitor and Android Auto on my headunit so feeling I want to move onto hardware mods now

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Hey guys!

Wanted to know what your best mods were for your Clio 4 RS! I've just managed to install RS Monitor and Android Auto on my headunit so feeling I want to move onto hardware mods now
Did you use the guide that's floating about from Facebook to do the RS monitor? I've got the stuff to do mine but not got round to it yet

Renault Clio 1.2 TCe
Did you use the guide that's floating about from Facebook to do the RS monitor? I've got the stuff to do mine but not got round to it yet
Yeah used that one, make sure you get the chip and clip they link to, I started with a cheap eBay knock-off which turned out to be a load of shite. And the bug thing the guide didn't tell you is that when you go to read the chip off the car you have to make sure you have the correct chip selected on the software 👌

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Yeah used that one, make sure you get the chip and clip they link to, I started with a cheap eBay knock-off which turned out to be a load of shite. And the bug thing the guide didn't tell you is that when you go to read the chip off the car you have to make sure you have the correct chip selected on the software 👌
Ahhh I bought the cheaper eBay versions, are they no good then?

Can you remember which chip it was?

Renault Clio 1.2 TCe
Ahhh I bought the cheaper eBay versions, are they no good then?

Can you remember which chip it was?
Yeah just checked, so when you're on the CH341A programming software and you're plugged in etc, select 22EEPROM for chip type, ST for 'manu' and ST24C64 for name. I didn't clock this for weeks so took me much longer than it should've hopefully you can do it quicker than I did 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210406-092035.jpg
    Screenshot_20210406-092035.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 64