ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 4 RS - Whats your impression of this one?!

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Just seen this on instagram...

any6e2un.jpg

I know the whole 'stanced scene' isn't popular by some on here but as people (me included) still haven't made their minds up on whether or not they like the new Clio 4 I thought it'd be worth posting to see what they think of this.

Personally, I quite like it!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ffs lol.

If it wasn't stanced/broken without the stupid wheels I think that would look much much better.

Yeah, probably generalised too much. What i am trying to say is those that like it will be of a certain age group. Its like those drawings of hot hatches with 38 inch wheels.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
As an image, i like it.

If I saw that in person, or any real photos of it (assuming thats shopped to s**t) I'd think it was a flaming pile of shite.

I think this scene should've died out at the beginning of this year... The only reason it's still going imo is because of all the kids hopping onto the band wagon a little too late and modifying their cars for modifyings sake.

I think 'scene' has superseded body kits and s**t wheels.