ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 4 Wheel Offset Help

LPM

RS 200 MK4
Hi all the RS experts!

Just picked up my RS 200 MK4. I've got some rims from my previous car in 17x7.5 ET40 (+40) with 205/45/17 tyres.

I was wondering whether these will be okay? My biggest concern is whether the +45 is going to cause rub. I'm looking at dropping the height with H&R Blues shortly. Or if anyone else is running a similar setup. I know that it's more common to see +45, but would prefer to use what I already have.

What are the biggest problems with having a little rub?

Thanks in advance

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
OE offset is 55 on a 7.5J

You should be ok up front as I ran 16mm Eibach spacers, the rear max I wouldn't go more than 10mm. I used the PMS hub spacers and the stance was just right IMO. 15mm all round will go but the rear will have a bit more poke and might... Might just rub when lowered.

I assume their 5x114.3?

LPM

RS 200 MK4
Yes correct - 5x114.3.

I've heard the rears is the trouble like you said. I might just get 5mm machined off the rears and keep ET40 at the front. What are your thoughts on this? Got any photos of yours?

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Machining 5mm off the rears will be fine

DSC_4897~2-01.jpeg
FB_IMG_1594016021688~2.jpg
DSC_4881~2-01.jpeg