ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio aberdeen

well jimmy boy. drivin around in a bashed up 2000 1.4 sport in silver.polo decided to drive into the back of me. good excuse to get skirts and a new back bumper.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Hi lads, im in aberdeen aswell, what cars are you boys driving. I "DID" drive a black dynamique reg A3 LYR. Mite have seen me before.

There a mint Blue mk1 about cliosport stickers in the side window. and another blue mk1, at kartstart in dyce.

Im in aberdeen, really need to join cliosport for some stickers, might help me being spotted lol.

I was follwing a blue 182 cup today, from cults to manofield. nice car, dont think it had anything done to it, no cliosport badges so i dunno if its anyone from here.

I have a burgundy mk1 clio with what im told is the terminator kit, but i didnt have it fitted, bought it with the kit cos i like it. Put my own alloys on and red 16v brakes but i doubt ud see them if infront or behind me lol.

Anyone seen me lol? im not often driving round the town as i stay in culter and work in cults.

Alrite there, yeah ive got a mk1 kitted with cs stickers dont know if its me your on about though. one at kartstart has same kit but slightly different ideas. whats happened to your car, i seen it about town few months ago and at crail.

hey, im from aberdeen aswell, mk1 clio, had a cliosport sticker, but took it off as i didnt like it. was down the beach last night for a bit, seen a nice red mk1 clio parked up at the corner by the lights?? anyone on here? also niticed another mk1 ph3 red clio with white alloys. think its a girl who drives it...

justin

oh dear, think they have a world to themselves going about here just like the f^^kin bus drivers too. hey justin, what car were ya in, been looking out for ya, i was out last night for a while aswell. Blue mk1 ph 3 kitted. seen quite a few 182, 172s last night aswell.

was in my mk1 clio, grey, tints 15s, loud exhaust lol. was down between 10 and 11, was quite busy. went up and down union street a few times aswell. what sorta car were u in?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Look out for me, im in a std polo 1.9l Diesel! LOL! Got carcare on the bak windown ! LOL! Pimping!

I might go past the beach friday or saturday night b4 going to see sin city with my m8. any of u want to make a time and meet up?

right ok will look out for a pimp mobile, was in r reg clio with k-tec kit and rear spoiler cant miss the picnic table on the back. lol. must have just missed ya then, left about 10. sounds like a plan, if its fri night will be sound going to poland for a week.

Clio 172

Hehe Sin city :D

Cant wait to pass my test! I live just outside Aberdeen aswell.

I own a clio mk1 16v and will be out lots when I pass.

Oh and people look out for me aswell :D My car is red and has 16" gold wheels (speedline comp 2s) (cant miss me) Got a cliosport sticker to put up soon! but have not got around to it yet.

Other mods are lowered, f/s exhaust (magnex) with de cat, k&n air filter and maybe another engine mod I dont know about!!

clio 16v

yup from aberdeen 2 seen a few of ur clios kicking about i am the guy with the clio 16v with white alloys ! names muzzy !

think i might have seen ur car briefly once muzzy. hopefully drop by the beach friday night, 9ish, but have to see what my m8 clio-16-valver is doing.

Dundee isnt that far away!! lol, so is everyone heading down on friday night? i will try and make it before the clio goes next week.. :(

clio 16v

Quote: Originally posted by PsYch0 on 31 May 2005

think i might have seen ur car briefly once muzzy. hopefully drop by the beach friday night, 9ish, but have to see what my m8 clio-16-valver is doing.
yeah well its rare to have it out but it is cumming back june sometime ! coppers dont seem to like me driving that car for some reason. they said something about racing and having a heavy foot ! but care ! :) they could na prove it ! lol

well i was there from around 6.45 to 7.45 parked up with my m8 eating a burger, then drove around a little. got our hopes up when we saw some mk1 clios approaching just to see they were tatty things driven by old ladies.

We were amused by a multitude of chavs congregating by the beach ballroom and spied the odd nice car among some sheds.

We then went to see sin city and dropped back down the beach after the film 11ish, met a 182cup at the lights driven by a woman but no cliosport sticker.

Finaly drove up/down union street then headed home.