ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio alloys

Clio Dynamique 1.2 16v
I have a set of Clio alloys taken from my 54 plate dynamique..they have no scuffs or kerb marks and i have all centre caps and bolts...2 tyres are i good condition and 2 are in ok condition..How much do u think i should try selling them for???

Focus ST
MOONCHESTER84 said:
I have a set of Clio alloys taken from my 54 plate dynamique..they have no scuffs or kerb marks and i have all centre caps and bolts...2 tyres are i good condition and 2 are in ok condition..How much do u think i should try selling them for???

Based on the going rate people sell them for on here, I'd say 250-300 quid.

What would you ideally like to get for them??
Have you considered selling them sep. Might get more money that way. And someone somewhere always wants to replace a scuffed alloy.

Chocolate Bar™
i'd prob say 250 quid is fair, but at the end of the day they're worth whatever someone wants to pay, so put em on ebay and u might get more :)

BMW M135i
Yep Ebay is always an option, brings the idiots out in force sometimes. I've seen a 182 gearstick top go for £31!