ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio aux/usb reroute

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
After having my ipod stolen I have been thinking of ways to reroute my cables from my radio so it's more out of sight. The only problem is that my radio only has front aux input/usb input rather than rear. It does have 2 RCA outputs... Can I connect to these with an aux in at all or is it not possible?
Has anyone rerouted cables to elsewhere to hide them better and can post some suggestions up?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
One of these and a male/male 3.5mm headphone jack to where ever you want in the car?

image.png

When I had a mk2 I kept my iPod in the little tray thing under the dash light adjuster panel. But that was a nano so I'm not sure if it'll be suitable for a bigger iPod.

Get a second hand ash tray, plumb the jack into it and dock the iPod there when in use?