ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio beats a Maserati

williams and trophy
iv beat quite a few things in it lol....last thing being a waste of petrol really, but p**sing the guy off in his spanking new boxter s was a pleasure lol....he wouldnt even look at me afterwards, going past with his head very very low.....lol....and thats even after giving him a head start.

i think the 'powered by fairy dust' sticker added even more insult to his injury lmao

172 - 249bhp @ the wheels
Maserati is an awesome car, same engine as in the Ferrari F430. Still, would expect the Clio to spank it, it's only 450bhp, imagine what would have happened if it was a Cup?

320d
Sounds awesome this car too. Is the rev counter working? I've seen a video of it where it doesn't. Hitting the limiter in every gear slowed the clio down.

SC Ph1 172 and M140i
100_0988.jpg

Evo 6, E92 320d
For anybody interested this car's in performance french cars atm, had a look in whsmiths today.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Didn't really beat it. The Maserati was ahead and then backed off. And at the end of the day its still a Clio.

williams and trophy
Didn't really beat it. The Maserati was ahead and then backed off. And at the end of the day its still a Clio.

yep still a clio...a car that really has no right to be getting anywhere near the cars it does.......for a fraction of the cost ;)

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
yep still a clio...a car that really has no right to be getting anywhere near the cars it does.......for a fraction of the cost ;)

Exactly! It obviously has the power and has got the jump up to a point, after that you can see the Maserati taking the lead then he backs off.

ph - Quick Silver!
iv beat quite a few things in it lol....last thing being a waste of petrol really, but p**sing the guy off in his spanking new boxter s was a pleasure lol....he wouldnt even look at me afterwards, going past with his head very very low.....lol....and thats even after giving him a head start.

i think the 'powered by fairy dust' sticker added even more insult to his injury lmao

nice ;)

ITB'd MK1
Exactly! It obviously has the power and has got the jump up to a point, after that you can see the Maserati taking the lead then he backs off.

If you'd driven it, you'd know the wrongness of this. The power just keep coming and coming. The faster you go, the more it seems to have in reserve

Nippy white cup
Yeah I was going to say that....on the video I saw it was clear that gearing helped but the Clio was starting to edge back at the end just before he backed off

Chris

172 GTR
I've got one of those masers. Proper respect to the clio!!!

Want my 172 supercharging if it makes it that quick!

[youtube]WUHjWtVFwCE[/youtube]

LMAO - Deserves its own thread tbh

Wonder who the phantom poster who is too chicken to post this themselves is...