ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio broken into AGAIN!!!!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

my mums clio was broken into again last night outside our house! was only 2 months back it happened the first time!!

iv always kept my valvers, etc, parked on drive and never had a problem ever in 12+ years, now this in 2 months!

seen as we had the lock filled in and painted over (£130 worth) they have gone in the other side and bust that lock now!!!

and guess what they nicked.....exactly same as last time! FUK ALL cos there was nothing in it to nick!!!!!

megane coupe F7R

f**kin hell mate, not again. Thers some w**kers out there. Id get a camera on ya drive or alarm it or something. And leave a baseball bat near your door so you can easily grab it next time you see them.

Mate my old clio got broken into so many time i just left the locks off and put a sign in the window saying

*Fook all left to steal so stop breaking in*

Worked for me :D