ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Campus (07)

Hey all - Had my car 4 months now from new, started to mod it a lil and this is how she sits now; got my 182 grill on way so that will be put in soon.
photo0057fx9.jpg

]
photo0056pu5.jpg

photo0052bx7.jpg

photo0049fb8.jpg

photo0054ir9.jpg

photo0060nh0.jpg

photo0022wu5.jpg

photo0050gd8.jpg

photo0064uz2.jpg

photo0062wo1.jpg

Oh and when i lowered it 60mm the other day i took the front off and well look... lol
photo0042jk0.jpg

lol CS should be part of marines training, 99.99% need not post!

hate the back, love the smooth front. too gansta for me with the tints etc, and please repaint the rear drums in black.

other than that, tis ok

jamie

lol yo mate, been away in durham, had no phone or internet, just a pint . . . well, a few ;)

5 days, 250 quid, trip to the hospital with a gash in the foot!!

hows tricks?

jamie

Clio
lol yo mate, been away in durham, had no phone or internet, just a pint . . . well, a few ;)

5 days, 250 quid, trip to the hospital with a gash in the foot!!

hows tricks?

jamie

ouch!! yeh sound mate il drop you a text soon or somethng, few changes to clio hehehe :cool:

yeah do mate, im going to this low and loud meet tonight, which will inevitably make me put my zorst on this wk ;)

middos bits are ready too :D:D shes almost done :(

sos sean will stop chatting in your thread now mate lol

what else are plans?

jamie

Mk2 Clio dci
I dont like the look off the new campus', but yours in these pics looks cool.:cool: I want to do something simillar to your stock bumper with a numerplate recessed in my rear 172 bumper.

D

dick

were are actually dickheads, well, i am anyway.

not 2 keen on the wheels, or red drums. part from that, its nice, well nice front bumper on the campus'

172 mk2
think you need some tints...

just kidding. i like the campus in black, the boot esp.

the front bumper reminds me of the golf mk4 r32 (a bit)

lol dick, it can be fairly electric on here at times

side skirts or anything like that sean mate?

jamie

D

dick

you dont hang about with mods do you?!

love the front lights dude!
bet they wernt cheap?!....pics at nigh with um on?

maybe a bit later - dont want to stick all the vent etc in it; want it just right. maybe some side skirts would look nice. thinking of black now myself! lol "some1 slap me" ;)

na its all legit m8 - had them checked out b4 i got them - MOT is in 3 years so would of had a long wait lol

D

dick

see, ur being educated from cliosport, were not nasty, we just have gud taste haha.

Breaking A 172 Replica
If you enjoy it hard in the twisties :)dead:) then get some 15s on there ASAP.

Sooo much better to drive and IMO much much quicker.

Sam

yer i noticed when i put my 17" on that it went a lil slower - but im not ur typical boy racer! speed not too important to me! lol