ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Campus Sport 1.2 New Exhaust

Campus Sport 1.2
Hi Guys,

Looking to replace my standard exhaust with something a bit more "boy racer" type. Nothing stupidly loud but something that will make the car sound more acceptable in higher revs and even though it wont make too much difference add some BHP. I prefer a muffly sound to a all out as loud as can be exhaust if that makes sense ahah.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Also looking to add an induction kit as well if theres any ideas there? thought I may as well put it all one thread :)

Thanks, Max

if your looking for just noise then the k-tech mild steel isnt a bad shout. if you want cheap and just noise sportex do one too for not much money.

Induction kit i really wouldn't bother. far to much heat soak on an already low power engine. been there done it and you should save the pennies for something else.