ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Campus Sport

This is my car I was trying to place an Add in the for sale section but it wont let me :(

anyways here she is

side.gif

monster.gif

mats.gif

car.gif

back.gif

alloys.gif

Its an 06 plate 7000 miles on clock 2 owners

SchwepTek™
U need to pay £5 to become a full member to post in the for sale section!

Nice car but would need a price and some good pics would help!

I thought the campus's were the last of the "normal" looking clio's?

Somebody will most likely be along to correct us both!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
the campus still seems to be being built up from the renault parts bin. I have seen '06' models with the ph4 bumper (the one with the numberplate), but the other week i saw a '57' plate model with a normal ph2/3 bumper.

nice colour btw!

There were 2 phases of campus, the newest one looking utter gash. That was the "phase 1 campus" if you like, ran from 55 plates til 56 plates maybe 07's.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
wts the bhp on these things?

60 on the campus models
75 on the campus sport models

think the campus is just an authentique (sp?), and the sport is a dynamique with a few bits taken out...a dynamique 'cup' if you will lol

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
60 on the campus models
75 on the campus sport models

think the campus is just an authentique (sp?), and the sport is a dynamique with a few bits taken out...a dynamique 'cup' if you will lol
^correct, Sport doesn't have outside temp, no dimmer switch no rear head rests i'm sure there are more

leccy mirrors, auto lights/wipers, sunroof. it does come with a/c though...well, mine did.