ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio clolour coded finally

Clio_Smart
Collected my clio today fully colour coded :D

Been waiting ages for this lol

Would take some pcis but to dark or shall i take some.

Shall i wait until i have my mats and then the clio's complete ?

Clio_Smart
Pics so far :

2006_0628Image0003-1.gif

2006_0628Image0004-1.gif

2006_0628Image0005.gif

2006_0628Image0006.gif

Last edited:
  Clio_Smart
Ill get much better pics at the weekend as im at work all day during the week and get home when its dark :D

It looking good :D

Has anyway got mats from autostyle if so how long did yours take to come ?

Thanks

Clio_Smart
I had the front and back bumpers and including the actual bumpers themselves , spoiler , alloy caps re done , boot button , fog light holders , grill above front bumper and door handles.

All for £200 dropped it off Monday and collected today :D

Golf R
chin spoiler being the only thing left black looks a little odd now tho, needs some bigger alloys and a bit of lowering and then looking good :D

Clio_Smart
My spoiler aint black its same colour as car.

Nah i got the RSi alloys in mint condition and they are rare also like to be a bit different and im not lowering it.

My final addition my custom mats from autostyle should be here any day now :D

Clio_Smart
In the pics looks a lil different but actually seeing the car they look spot on just paints got to harden and then wash and polish then all blends in :D

Clio_Smart
Sorry i no what you ment by chin spoiler i didnt want that done cant see it really when you look a clio in real life and plus would only chip after a while.

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
I had the front and back bumpers and including the actual bumpers themselves , spoiler , alloy caps re done , boot button , fog light holders , grill above front bumper and door handles.

All for £200 dropped it off Monday and collected today :D

Mate, looks very good IMO. Similar colour silver to mine. Colour coded Clio's look MILES better, by far!

Corsa D
Do you know if doing this add alot of value to the car? As My friends just colour coded just like above by her dad and he would do mine of next to nothing. Just wondering if it was worth it money wise aswell as looking fab :p

Clio_Smart
Im not sure about vaule but will defo help with sale of the car.

Get it done 100% if you can ,it changes the look of the car so much i love mine.

I already have silvervisions all round

Just waiting my mats from autostyle which shall be here anyday now.

Il clean it inside and out then post pictures :D

Thanks for the great feeback