ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Colours... How many different blacks are there?

1 Series Coupe
I have an 03 plate clio dynamique... Wanting to put a spoiler on.. i have found one already sprayed black... can anyone tell me how many different blacks there are for this year of clio? As the spoiler does not have a paint code on it..

Cheers for any info...

BMW 330D
Have u bought the spoiler??. If not ask the person selling whether they knw the colour code. If u have bought it put it up against ur car see if there is a difference. Im no expert l:eek: ol hope this helps.

1 Series Coupe
No havent bought it... and they dont know the colour code for it... i have tried to ring lookers in chelmsford.. and the reception lady wasnt very helpful, and she said all the salesmen were busy..

Mito Sportiva 135
Might be Pearl Black (mines a 53 plate) - don't know what the code is though for it. Take it to a body shop otherwise at a Renault dealership.

1 Series Coupe
bump bump... someone must know how many blacks there are for clios 03 onwards!! pleaseee.. lol

Meg on pistonheads £6995
ONLY one black from Reno - Pearl - if it's after-market it might NOT match, but if Reno defo will!