ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup ICE?

172 Cup
I'm going to be looking for some kit once I've got the car so I'm going to be after a new head unit that will work with the Renault remote and is also compatible with my iPhone.
Any suggestions?

I'm also going to be looking for some replacement front speaker. What size are they and does anyone have any suggestions about that?

Renault Clio 172 Cup
I'm going to be looking for some kit once I've got the car so I'm going to be after a new head unit that will work with the Renault remote and is also compatible with my iPhone.
Any suggestions?

I'm also going to be looking for some replacement front speaker. What size are they and does anyone have any suggestions about that?

Hi there i just got a new headunit today(Alpine cde-112ri) and connected it up to the steering wheel controls, next thing i am going to do is replace the speakers in the car to.