ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup Mexico "Blue Edition"

Clio Sport Cup 172
Welcome, I bet it looks lovely in the sunshine over there ☀️
Well, it looks great, but with this sun is very hard to take good care of the interiors, a curious thing is, that the Blue edition here got the full confort packadge.

-Leather and Alcantara seats.
- Full Air Conditioner
- Headlights wippers
- Was the first Clio Sport to use the Speedline Turinis....the bad thing is no 16 wheels.

Thats why i'm willing to get some 16 Speedlines.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-04-18 at 10.55.32 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-18 at 10.55.32 AM.jpeg
    273.8 KB · Views: 122

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Are they 15's then? They do look dinky! I doubt you'd enjoy the car as much without aircon, I'd hate to not have it on the 3 hot days we get a year 😂.

Clio Sport Cup 172
Are they 15's then? They do look dinky! I doubt you'd enjoy the car as much without aircon, I'd hate to not have it on the 3 hot days we get a year 😂.
yes, we only have 15 wheels here on mexico, and trust me i do apprecite the Aircon is really hot on these days

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
yes, we only have 15 wheels here on mexico, and trust me i do apprecite the Aircon is really hot on these days
Really is interesting to read of small changes to the cars in different countries.

I borrowed a set of 15's for mine years ago and I actually preferred how it handled with them on - though admittedly it didn't look as good!

Welcome aboard to CS :)

Clio Sport Cup 172
Really is interesting to read of small changes to the cars in different countries.

I borrowed a set of 15's for mine years ago and I actually preferred how it handled with them on - though admittedly it didn't look as good!

Welcome aboard to CS :)
Yes, actually the driving is better on 15s but probabbly i'll buy some 16 just for the city, and on the roads i'll use the 15s.

ixell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup phase 2
Looks really nice I also have a Clio cup 172 but it’s turbo charged 242BHP
Welcome to the club 👍

ixell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup phase 2
I have used before on track but I have spent lots of money making the Clio to be in great condition and I don’t want to kill the car on track

Attachments

• FEFC7F8F-2C25-465C-BE57-BF4FF24A33DC.jpeg
    FEFC7F8F-2C25-465C-BE57-BF4FF24A33DC.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 54
  • 1C7E839F-79D3-4F94-8D0B-3B8945691B1A.jpeg
    1C7E839F-79D3-4F94-8D0B-3B8945691B1A.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 51