ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup race shell

Williams20V-306BHP
Morning,

How much would you be expecting to pay for a Caged up 182/172 Cup race shell (bare shell) in good cond. Its kind of hard to put a price on it.

I know a guy had a williams cup shell, never used. and that was £900. Slightly different to a 182 though ;)

clio 200 F4Rt
is it an ex cup racer? or just a track prepared shell?

i guess it depends on cage and other prep work done to it.

i would guess (total guess) somewhere between 2-3k? maybe?? lol

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
if its a genuine cup racer shell itll be left hand drive remember, i no someone selling one i can find out price if you like.

Williams20V-306BHP
if its a genuine cup racer shell itll be left hand drive remember, i no someone selling one i can find out price if you like.

if you could that would be cool. Just trying to work out a price ;) n i forgot about LHD lol but oh well that will be ok

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
I'd have thought about £2.5k

A 10 point roll cage can cost £2k+ and a shell is prob worth £1k to £500 depending on condition.

Williams20V-306BHP
Well i might have found one ;) worried about the LHD but i can convert that no worries. I was thinking 4wd but it would fook up the clio's balance and the power loss through the 4x4 is to great. I think a 320bhp 20v with a Stripped out cup shell will be fun... ;)