ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio cup washer jet blanks

Iceberg 172
I think there was some in the for sale section a few days ago but they've probably sold as new they're about £80... so lots of people looking out for 2nd hand ones!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Breakers yard? Not going to be that costly there. You might even get them for nothing.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
About 4 years ago when I had one removed from the car (don't know if stolen or fell off!) they wanted £55 approx for the pair...the prices have gone up a fair bit since then, so £80 would sound a good ballpark figure...unless as Scott has said, you can get some from a breakers yard from a Cup that still has front bumper.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
you don't see many for sale and when you do, they ain't cheap - i want some too :(

260% JCW
When i bought some headlight washer jets i asked, £65+vat. Washer jets were £12 ish. I can live with the jets.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I had the jets, then decided to get the holes blended in and the front end resprayed as the bonnet had some lacquer peel...so did that and it made the car look so much better!