ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio cup

Kis 172 - I agree - I think alot of 172 owners will infact notice a conside4rable differnce - it amuses me when they say - its just a 172 without leather - its a lot more than that me thinks - Id call it a refined 172 without leather - if i wanted leather id have bought a jag or rip it out of me present car along the with aircon, blah de blah de blah ........................but the colour is great and unique Im glad to hear.....

Quote: Originally posted by kis172 on 27 September 2002

benR - have you driven a Cup yet? think you might be surprised in the difference between a Cup and a 172 actually ??!?!!?!?!?
Ive tested the cliocup racers for FRD so they could decide wether to setup teh asian series...which tehy are.

I KNOW its fast!....and good lookin too....but i have a free 172 so i cant choose.

GR7

Shiny red R32

I have a few suggestions for names for your new baby!

Jolie, which in French is pretty ~ Colette or Cosette, which is a form of Nicole ~ Francine or Monique, sounds a bit French ~ and Jasmine, which is a pretty name.

More later, have to walk my dogs now!