ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio cup

clio 1.2 16v
im probably asking a really stupid question now but does the cup only come in certain colours? i want a black one but i havnt been able to find one!!

cock mobile.
No black.

172 Cup Came in Mondial Blue or Silver
182 Cup in Racing Blue or Inferno.

clio 1.2 16v
but still not black? that sucks now i gta decide whether i hav a different colour car or not have a cup, decisions decisions!!!

and thanks!!

clio 1.2 16v
yeah but i cant actually get an insurance quote on a 182!! iv only managed to find 2 places that would insure me on a 172 and they are so expensiv!! gta b done tho i cant take the 1.2 any longer!!!

how old are you and what's your driving history

i can get insured on a 172 (aged 23) for under £800 living in a dodgy area 0 ncb and a claim in 2003, so surely you'd be able to get it cheaper than that

clio 1.2 16v
where from??!!!! im 20 and iv got 1 yrs no claims. i live in a very high risk area which screws me over majorly!! i also made a claim 1 month ago wen my car was nearly written off.