ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cups Recalled

My Clio Cup has been recalled for some bigger seatbelt bolts according to my local dealer.

Has anybody else had theres recalled.

Got to go in next week.

2012 WRX Waggon

same bolts as the 172 i bet......but with ABS the smaller ones are OK ;).

Joking aside - which poor bugger found out they were too small!

yeah mine got recalled before Christmas!! Had to check the size of the seatbelt bolts. Apparently some had gone out that were too small. mine were fine...

Hi Paul, Gareth here, you got me worried already and i havent even picked it up yet, i could imagine that recall would have been dealt with before i pick the car up i hope.

Tappd'd RS

i pick mine up april - its getting built in diep (sp?) right now - i take it everything will be sorted by then?

Not heard anything would come through lease company. Lass in works got a Mini and she she got the recall through them, a week after it had been done mind you. To be honest it dosnt suprise me that something like this happen, suprised the garage TECHNICAN knows what a nut looks like!!!

Im not cynical I just drive a Reanult:D

i got mine october, the Renault garage told me they had been recalled when i popped in in December. They told me ALL 172s had to be checked. not sure how true it is....

Quote: Originally posted by Reth Clio cup on 10 February 2003

Hi Paul, Gareth here, you got me worried already and i havent even picked it up yet, i could imagine that recall would have been dealt with before i pick the car up i hope.

Never, ever trust Renault. Ask them about it when you pick your car up.

-Rob

Clio 1.6 16V

Had mine checked last month whilst in for some other warranty work. Turned out to be ok. Reference on my Job Card was OTS 0AA7 if this means anything to anybody!? Never recieved any recall notification from Reno though like they have done in the past for previous models.

I called reno and asked if my car was due to be recalled apparently though its the later batches...I got mine in September so possibly you gauge it from then as mine isnt being re-called!

Just got a call from the garage and they are going to replace the seat belt ones with wait for it “specially modified ones”. I can’t believe they would let the car leave the garage without all the appropriate checks done, they wouldn’t have done anything about it unless I had phoned them. Thanks to this forum the problem was Identified and is now on the way to being rectified. Cheers lads.