ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio dci buying?

Flame Red 172
Im thinkin about buying the missus a clio dci to replace her car, Hopefully this will stop her pinching mine! ha ha Are there any point worth looking for? Are they all the same power output? Im wanting to spend up to £6000. Thanks alot Jonny

hi jonny,

My mrs had a dci brand new on a 54 plate and covered 70k in just under 3 years with no problems at all. She bought another brand new clio campus dci in sept 07 and has covered 11k already, again touch wood, with no problems.

The mk2 dci comes with 3 power outputs 65brake, 80 and 100. The campus and the mk3 clio now have euro 4 engines , these are 68, 86 and 106. All i would check for is a comprehensive history.

The dci from my experience benefits from oil and filter changes in between services, this would be an added bonus if it's been done, apart from that it's a very reliable and nice car to drive.

cheers stu

Renault 5 GT Turbo
I have a New Clio DCI 106hp,

I use it all day, around town and getting 52mpg... thats with Learner drivers...

Its done 12k in 3 months and not a fault yet...

Cant rate enough.