ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio DCi, Front Cover Fast Car Mag...

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Usually a magazine that I would walk straight past if I saw it in the shops, but couldn't help but notice the Clio on the front cover... saw a thread with some pics of it a couple of weeks ago... Is a members from off here?!

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Cream/White.... LOW, White Porsche Rims... and if I remember right, Cow Print Interior!?

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
That's an epic fail. And a diesel.

Dan

A well built VW
Wonder how he did the 5 std conversion ?

I actually like it, the interior is not my taste but at least its different and has got the reaction he wanted as everyone is talking about it

Phase 2 172 Cup
its a guy off my local forum from northern ireland

as said fully adjustable on airbags, and the porsche rims are schhhweet!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Usually a magazine that I would walk straight past if I saw it in the shops, but couldn't help but notice the Clio on the front cover... saw a thread with some pics of it a couple of weeks ago.
That's exactly what i did yesterday.

Not a fan of the car though.

Focus RS Mk1
is thiere a red saxo in that edition?

been waiting for my feature for ages now!

let me know. cheers

172//Crap Micra//Bus
No idea mate... certainly wasn't going to spend my hard earned on that piece of carp!!

Focus RS Mk1
well me neither hence why im asking!!!

will buy theone with my car in it but thats it. although car inst mine any longer :(

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Saw this in asda today. Looks like a bald dyke driving it on the front cover!:evil:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
red saxo R457 KDG if thats yours its in it! "I overtake and out-corner everything" lol nice

i got the mag as i quite like the clio, not a fan of the interior but love the colour, wheels are nice but id have raised it a bit more so i could run big spacers to have them filling the arches!