ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio died on me

Cupra K1 & Clio 200
guys and girls. need some advice, the clio 1.9d clio (L reg) that im driving died on me a few times on my way to sports centre today! basically i was driving there an hour or so ago, with main lights on. suddenly without warning everything goes off! no lights, engine stalled....nothing :eek: . rang home for assistance (500m away) but before someone came to pick me up, the car lights come on again! so i start it back up...drives fine for a few seconds and does the same thing again! then assistance arrived, tho the lights flick back on and i drove it back home!

can anyone tell me what sort of problem it may be?

many thanks...

sorry for the long read! :)

Cupra K1 & Clio 200
lol, assistance was of the form of my other half picking me up! but yeah i checked the battery connections and the live was a bit loose but i thought it might have been something else?!