ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Dreamer!

Theres an advert in last weeks Scottish Autotrader(possibly on website)of a guy selling a Mk2 172.Its a silver one with 17s and sideskirts and roofspoiler,not very subtle.In the advert it says it has over 200bhp,which i found hard to believe as the only mod it says it has is a magnex exhaust.

So my mate phones the guy on Wednesday night to find out more.My mate asked him what kind of power it had"212 to the front wheels"the guy said,followed by"very torquey motor"but the best was still to come.He then said"it does 0-60 in under 5 seconds" Aye right you are.

My mate asked what was done to it,and the guy said that renault had done all the work not some backstreet garage.So my mate said"whats done?cams and head"he skipped round it by saying "aye Renault done it all" My mate said hed phone him back and the guy offered to bring the car to let him see it.

The guys in Coatbridge so maybe someone on here knows the guy/car.If anyone has the Autotrader or can find it on the website then phone him,its worth a laugh.

don't

get him 2 come 2 ur house, test drive it, tell him its slow and tell him ur driving him 2 a garage 2 have it rolling roaded right at that second, see what he says then :)

should try and catch him out by asking if he has had something fake added like a big mac or something that would sound credible and see if he says yes, then call him a stupid tw*t and hang up.

212bhp and 0-60 sprint in under 5 seconds - the guy needs to get down to his doctors and get his reality shot again LoL