ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio F1 197

M135i, 118 coupe
Hi guys seen a clio F1 197 at a local dealer thats done 1700 miles. Its up for 16,995. What would you guys pay for it??

Anyone bought a brand new one and if so for how much??

Thanks
Liam

VRS
Hi guys seen a clio F1 197 at a local dealer thats done 1700 miles. Its up for 16,995. What would you guys pay for it??

Anyone bought a brand new one and if so for how much??

Thanks
Liam

can you not get it tax free? iirc your in the forces and get motors on the cheapo dont yer?

M135i, 118 coupe
14200 Tax free as they arent doing much discount on that model but being in Germany and in the forces the finance is s**e so will get a better deal at the stealers. Was only looking but dont know how low they will go on it.

M135i, 118 coupe
Ok just been down for a test drive and i loved it just to confirm it is a liquid yellow r27 F1 with xenons and climate control. The best he could do for me was 16,495 is that expensive??

Some of the prices you guys were saying seemed like you were talking about the normal 197 not in liquid yellow.??

Clio 197
it hard to find sec hand 197 or F1 with options - xenons, climate, seats & few more. Cos it not many were made & not many peoples buy the options kits.

I hear about F1 197 with few options in LY for near £20k!

Go for it mate got mine 2 weeks ago and you will love it Ive got LY with all the options except the folding mirrors. I did have a look at that one on the net and was going to pop down when i was looking if you think about it it would be 19800 with all those options and i don't think they will drop to much because its limited edition look at the trophy they didnt drop much